Packages , Trips
The country is located on the Asian continent and consists of two regions, the Peninsular Malaysia and East Malaysia which is Malaysian part of the island of Borneo
Malaysia is the one of the world most popular for coastal tourism. Langkawi, Kedah most famous nature island and Kuala Lumpurr city is considerd the capital of Malaysia
Tours and attractions Kuala Lumpur and Langkawi
· Kuala Lumpur Half-Day city Tour uncover the beauty and charm of the old and new on a half-day tour of Kuala Lumpur contrast the magnificent skyscrapers and upscale shopping malls with the colonial buildings and atmospheric street markets
· Genting Highlands and Batu Caves Day Trip Enjoy the cool mountain air of Malaysia’s only casino resort on a day trip to Genting Highlands. Ride the fastest and longest cable car in Asia over one of the world's oldest rainforests. Visit the Hindu shrines of the Batu Caves and more.
· Full-Day Trip to Historical Malacca Visit the historic coastal city of Malacca and discover where Malaysia began. Visit St. Peter's Church, the Portuguese settlement, and other important sites in the port town.
· Cameron Highlands Full-Day Tour from Kuala Lumpur Spend a day in the Cameron Highlands visiting a tea plantation, a strawberry farm, and a waterfall. Enjoy lunch, and explore a local produce market.
· Langkawi Island Hopping Tour Marvel at the beauty of the uninhabited islands of the Langkawi archipelago see eagles, peacocks, and monkeys, all in their natural habitats lounge on the stunning Beras Basah beach under a palm tree.
· Private Island Tour of Langkawi Create your own itinerary to explore Langkawi, and enjoy its handicraft centers, the legendary Mahsuri Tomb, duty-free shopping, and amazing natural beauty.