Tours , Experiences , Activities
Istanbul is a major city in Turkey that straddles Europe and Asia across the Bosphorus Strait. Its Old City reflects cultural influences of the many empires that once ruled here Istanbul is one of the truly great romantic cities, straddling the Bosphorus with its skyline studded with domes and minarets. Today it hums as Turkey's cultural heart and good-time capital. Its history tracks back from Byzantium to Constantinople to its place at the head of the Ottoman Empire.
· Our package accommodation hotel in Taksim square or Sultan Ahmed square
· Blue Mosque (Sultan ahmet Camii) Tours Explore the grandeur of Ottoman architecture at the Blue Mosque (Sultan ahmet Camii), located on Istanbul’s Old City peninsula
· Bosphorus Bridge Tours the Bosphorus Bridge (Bogazici Koprusu)in Istanbul is one of three continent spanning bridges over the Bosphorus Strait, connecting Europe and Asia.
· Experience Istanbul from a unique vantage point during a convenient hop-on-hop-off cruise discover palaces, fortresses, mosques, bridges, and houses both from the river. Explore the exciting neighborhoods of Istanbul as you cruise along the Bosphorus.
· Hagia Sophia Fast track Admission explore the monument on your own and awe at the architectural miracles and the beautiful remains of the wall frescoes inside.